We are currently in Level 4 of the nationwide Lockdown. Normal opening hours apply.
We will as always be able to see emergencies on a 24 hour basis. The number of the veterinarian on call will be on the after-hours message of the clinic. The numbers to call are:
KNYSNA: 044 382 1844
SEDGEFIELD: 044 343 2959
WILDERNESS: 044 877 0629
We are following the guidance and advice from the South African Veterinary Association regarding our veterinary services.
- PLEASE PHONE to book an appointment. We still require 24 hours notice for prescription medication to be dispensed.
- RISK ASSESSMENT. If you are deemed a high risk for Coronavirus transmission, are currently experiencing flu-like symptoms, awaiting Coronavirus test results, or have been in contact with a person with Covid-19, please arrange for a healthy/low risk person to bring your pet in.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING. We will allow a limited amount of people in the waiting room. Please let our receptionist know that you have arrived and wait in the car until called.
- SANITIZING. We provide a hand sanitizer to help protect yourself and others against Covid-19, please make use of this.
- MASKS. The wear of a mask during visits at our clinics are compulsory, as according to our government regulations.
For an online interview with Dr. Leon du Bruyn focusing on the South African Veterinary Association and animal-related COVID-19 topics, follow the link http://www.fundilenyati.com/live-broadcast/ and click on the interview named “COVID-19 Pandemic: SA Veterinary Association”
We apologize for the inconvenience that these measures will undoubtedly cause you. We look forward to working with you to curb this pandemic, whilst we continue to look after the needs of our beloved pets.